Saturday, January 10, 2009

Meet More Authors On Line

The coolest thing I did last week was to get interviewed by a web site. Whohub is a directory of interviews with professionals in a variety of fields: communication, arts, technology, marketing, and other activities that require a creative flair. The site, through some sort of artificial intelligence I imagine, e-mailed me and asked me to participate as an author. I was directed to a web page on which I responded to question in an interview that was surprisingly relevant to my field and personality.

I enjoyed the virtual interview, and I hope lots of people will take a look at it to learn more about how I think. Members of this little community can exchange messages and questions too. If you're a literary or artistic type you might want to join yourself. And if you'd like to meet more writers and learn what they're really thinking, you should check out Whohub.

No comments: