Friday, March 30, 2007

Whale Song Author on City TV's Breakfast Television on April 4th


Dear Readers:

First, I have to thank you all for your wonderful support of Whale Song during the pre-order/pre-launch stage. Sales have skyrocketed!

I've even heard rumors from my publisher that Whale Song is nearly SOLD OUT!!! This means that a second print run is imminent. So thank you!

For those of you who aren't aware, Whale Song is what I call my "heart book". The plot, the characters, the setting, the whales and the book itself are so much a part of me that even while editing it again prior to this release, I cried.

And then there's the very special dedication--to my brother Jason, who was murdered in 2006. Whale Song has become 'his' book, especially since a percentage of my royalties will be donated to three Edmonton organizations that help inner city people. So, please keep that in mind as you read or purchase this novel.

On April 4th, I will be appearing on City TV's Breakfast Television (Edmonton) at 6:50 am. (Oh God, help me!). This will be a 4-coffee morning! I will be sharing information about Whale Song and about my launch on April 7th. I can't believe it's only a week away.

Also, keep in mind that Sunday, April 1st is the official publishing release date for Whale Song. You can order online or from your favorite bookstore, which should be seeing copies on the shelf shortly.

Don't forget to watch City TV and Breakfast Television (BTV) Edmonton this Wednesday at 6:50 am.

*Whale Song makes a PERFECT MOTHER'S DAY GIFT!

~Cheryl Kaye Tardif
WHALE SONG

No comments: