Sunday, July 11, 2010

The write stuff

The last post has the New Kids On the Block song The Right Stuff running through, my head. Lucky me.
Well, I'm new to Criminal Minds at Work so I thought I'd introduce myself.
I'm Chris Redding.
I write suspense and romantic suspense. Corpse Whisperer will be out soon on the Kindle. Incendiary will be out in print later in the year.
I also have my own blog where I host authors regularly. http://chrisredddingauthor.blogspot.com/.  The third "d" is for "Duh, I didn't check my spelling."
When I'm not writing I work part time for the Emergency Medical Services Department of my local hospital. I also teach an online course several times a year called "Show Up Naked: Writing the Male POV." I'm also working on two other courses for next year. Summer's fun that way. I write curriculum.
I plan to bring you authors, my observations about crime and any other oddities I can find.
Thank you to Cheryl for asking me to join this fun group.  And her's a pic of our three week old mini-rex bunnies.

3 comments:

Cheryl Tardif said...

Welcome to another criminal mastermind. Chris, I had to go check the link to your blog that I added in the left nav...to make sure I had that extra 'd' in there. I never even noticed.

Yeah, we all have our "duh" moments. I think I've filled my quota for the month. lol

Cheryl

Maryannwrites said...

Welcome to the blog, Chris. Love the picture of your bunnies.

Marilyn Meredith a.k.a. F. M. Meredith said...

Wow, Chris, how great it is to be on the same blog with the famous Chris Redding. Glad to be with all the rest of you too. Hi, Maryann.

Marilyn