Thursday, August 30, 2007

Day 30 of Cheryl's VBT: contest reminder and racial acceptance interview


Two days to go on my 'Touring the World' virtual book tour. Today, I have to remind those of you who ordered Whale Song on August 12th as part of my 44 Prizes contest to remember to email me with your Amazon shipping confirmation. The first 44 emails I receive will WIN FREE BOOKS! For more info, please check my contests page.

And now...for today's stop. Today I am visiting Newspaper Rock, an interesting blog that discusses native topics and pop culture. I have read many of Rob Schmidt's posts and find them very thought-provoking. Today he interviews me in a 2-part post.


Part 1 deals with the native element in my novel Whale Song.


Part 2 deals with the theme of bullying and racism, particularly among our children.

No comments: