Sunday, July 22, 2007

What day is it?

At random moments, I am jerked out of mechanicality with my mind screaming out, "What day is it? What day is this?" For one frantic second it feels like a bona fide amnesia experience with nothing to grab onto and no ground to stand on. I wonder, hectically, 'Have I missed a commitment to something?' My brain slows down enough to pop up the current day/date and I scan the mental list.

It's either 'Yikes!' or 'Whew...'

Oh yeah, today's the day I told myself to blog on 'Criminal Minds' ...Whew...

3 comments:

Cheryl Tardif said...

I can so relate. For some reason I am always ahead a day...or behind.

And just so you know, today is Saturday, July 5th, 2006.

:)Cheryl

Juanita Rose Violini said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Juanita Rose Violini said...

Wow that is so cool! You are not only a day ahead - You left a comment on a posting seventeen days before I wrote it!!! You are good!!! And on my birthday (July 5th) too!