Saturday, May 16, 2009
1. The best research is talking to people. - Jeffrey Archer
2. You can. You know you can conquer your fears. That's what a writer is - a conquerer of fears. - Erica Jong
3. Each word should be weighed carefully as for a telegram to be paid for by the author. - Ernest Hemingway
4. To write well, express yourself like the common people, but think like a wise man. - Aristrotle
5. One does not choose one's subject matter, one submits to it. - Gustave Flaubert
What did Jane do and why?